Demon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon

Nothing special, and not about demons.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pirate's Life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Laura
Admin
Laura

Pirate's Life - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirate's Life   Pirate's Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:30 am

"Forget about it? Mira, this is much worse than you think it is." Cameron sighed. "This is about my crew disobeying me. I can't just let this slide."

Cameron pulled here even closer. He was crouched over her, just swaying back and forth.

Who the hell did this? Right after I just explained it, after years of telling them, what happened?

"...but, if you don't want me to do anything, if you're alright with sitting around and just letting him get away with it, thats fine. Just don't leave my sight."

Cameron kissed her on the forehead and rubbed her back with his good hand.

"Its only been three days and you've stirred up more drama than we've had in years. Jeez, Mira." he teased, finally smiling the smallest bit.
Back to top Go down
https://d-mon.rpg-board.net
Paige
Admin
Paige

PostSubject: Re: Pirate's Life   Pirate's Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:30 am

Miranda lifted her head to watch Cameron sadly, her arms still around him. She didn't want Piers to get away with it, but the whole idea seemed crazy, and she still wanted to know why.

"Cameron, I only wanted to ask what you two said to make him walk off like that, I didn't know he would do that" She said, hoping that he would figure out. In the meanwhile, she clung onto him enjoying the feeling of his hand, hoping things would be okay, but just not sure.

"Then again I don't think I would mind staying near you" She said softly, "I just didn't know what to do..those eyes" She said flinching. Pure lust, wanting. It made her sick to the core to think about it.

"Drama, hah I'm a woman" She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Pirate's Life   Pirate's Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:08 pm

"Piers did it?!" Cameron swore in French under his breath. He pushed Miranda away from him and whipped his pistol from his belt, anger coated his eyes.

But, he wouldn't be able to do it. Cameron couldn't just throw the only doctor overboard. He lowered his pistol and pointed it to the floor.

Then again, he had made his instructions clear, do not touch Miranda. So why wouldn't he go down to Piers this very instant to releive some of the stress he felt over the situtatiton.

But Miranda said it was fine, which meant Piers probably just scared her a bit. That, and Ralph had come in to save the day. Piers was probably cowering beneath the lowest hull ofd the deck, attempting to shake off the fear Ralph injected into his very soul.

Back and forth, Cameron argued with himself, outwardly throwing a fit. He tensed up, only to loosen back up and lower his pistol. Then it would shoot in the air, his scar flaming.

"Miranda, stay here, I'll have Walter come down here. Savy?"
Back to top Go down
https://d-mon.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirate's Life   Pirate's Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirate's Life
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demon :: Stories :: A Pirate's Life for Me-
Jump to: