Demon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon

Nothing special, and not about demons.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miranda (Canon)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paige
Admin
Paige

Miranda (Canon) Empty
PostSubject: Miranda (Canon)   Miranda (Canon) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:49 pm

Miranda 'Mira' Bogue

PICTURE COMES LATER

I LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND I SEE...

NAME; Miranda Bogue
AGE AND DOB; 22 years old, March 11th
GENDER; Female
ORIENTATIONS; Straight

HEIGHT AND WEIGHT; 5' 1" 120 pounds
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES; Nothing that comes to mind.
GENERAL APPEARANCE; Miranda is the governor's daughter, and looks just as one should. She has long locks of hair that falls past her shoulders in curls. Her figure is petite perhaps after so many years of having to wear a corset, which in return accentuated her curves. Her eyes are bright blue, comparison to the ocean's waters as some have said. After awhile, the only clothes you find her while at her job and around town are usually a corset, and pants.

I LOOK IN TO MY HEART AND FIND...

LIKES; Freedom, Her job, the Ocean, moonlight, sunset
DISLIKES; Being forced to take position under her father, Robert....(Her fiancee)
STRENGTHS; Swordplay
WEAKNESSES; Charming men, and rum (-____-;) REGAL RUM

FEARS; Sharks, Drowning (but she can swim), losing her freedom
TALENTS; Fighting with a sword, drinking contests (Don't tell her daddy)
GENERAL PERSONALITY; Miranda in Old Jamison is a completely different person than in New Jamison where she spends most of her time. In Old Jamison she is a diplomatic princess with a stern presence while in New Jamison she is a free spirited animal with passion. She is most uplifted around friends, and loves a challenge every so often. Her personality has been known to be a bit twisted at times, especially when she is nervous or in an awkward position.

I LOOK IN TO MY PAST AND I SEE...

BEST MEMORY; Miranda's best memory would have to be her first adventure away from the gated community that separates itself from the other side of town. She managed to escape, and take a stroll to the Port. Her first sight was the ocean, and people might just say it was love at first sight. While she stood there, an old man strolled past her and suddenly stopped next to her. He introduced himself as Jonas, and they shook hands. "If you love the sea as much as me, I know where I can put cha". Those words were what started her work at the Treasured Deep (mehhh).

WORST MEMORY; One word...Robert. A few months ago after she returned to the Governor's estate and walked through the doors, a young man stood next to her father, exchanging secret jokes, and gossip. The man was well built, with orange brown hair. His eyes were brown, and looked over her as if she was a laid out buffet. It was quite simply put... well disgusting. Apparently his family looked to share the wealth of another town named Havensdale which was quite far away in her knowing. She was just her father's bargaining tool to win some more wealth. Over the next few weeks, Robert would try to woo her attention with many gifts and jewels. None of which even swayed the young girl's mind as she blatantly ignored the suitor. This would continue on for some time.(I wrote this fast. I don't like Robert already).

GENERAL PAST; Miranda grew up as a mother's girl always found behind her mother's leg. Her mother would tell her stories about the sea, and the pirates who ventured over the horizon. Those were always her favorite stories. But whenever she asked her father about the pirates, he would scold her and warn her that they were men without fear who took the hearts from fair maidens such as herself and that she would be better staying away from the sea. That she also was to become a wife and bear many children to continue the Bogue name. As she grew up, she became more curious about what was past the gated fortress she lived in, and on many occasions tried to sneak past. Her mother died when she was ten years old when a gang of thieves raided the governor's mansion, taking many goods and in the process killing her mother who guarded Miranda's room after locking it. Miranda never figured out who these people were, but from then on, she became more withdrawn, keeping to her father's word. But around her teenage years, her curiosity re-sparked as she ventured out again.
Back to top Go down

Miranda (Canon)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demon :: Characters :: Paige-
Jump to: