Demon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon

Nothing special, and not about demons.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'Cannon' Cameron

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laura
Admin
Laura

'Cannon' Cameron Empty
PostSubject: 'Cannon' Cameron   'Cannon' Cameron I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:39 pm

Cameron Lozier 'Cannon Cameron' 'Captain 'Zier '

PICTURE COMES LATER

I LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND I SEE...

NAME; Cameron Lozier
AGE AND DOB; 28 years old, July 15th
GENDER; Male
ORIENTATIONS; Straight

HEIGHT AND WEIGHT; 5' 10" and 160 lbs
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES; On his left cheek is a scar extending from the base of his eyebrow, around the eye, and down into his chin.
GENERAL APPEARANCE; Cameron is slender in appearance, but not nearly as lanky as his crew. The first striking feature one notices is the scar running down his face. It gives the man an air of mystery, when in all actuality, he is. The man never goes anywhere without his pistol and his Captain's coat, the hat is 'too tacky' as he once said.
The pirate looks exactly like a pirate should. Mysterious, gangly, and tricky are the best three words that come to mind when speaking of Cameron Lozier.

I LOOK IN TO MY HEART AND FIND...

LIKES; Rum, women, moving targets (ha Paige), and being in absolute control
DISLIKES; Being stuck on land, politicians, and most flowers
STRENGTHS; Cannon warfare
WEAKNESSES; Fencing

FEARS; Getting lost at sea, or losing his ship.
TALENTS; Good with a pistol, a maniac with the cannons, and has his own way of inspiring his men.

GENERAL PERSONALITY; Cameron has no patience for people on the land, and no patience for his crew when they slack off. When you piss of the Captain, you're really setting the whole crew up for a tricky prank from his truly, the Captain. Although, he wouldn't hesitate to toss someone overboard that was testing his patience.
At heart, Cameron is a big kid who likes to joke around with the perks of authority and enjoys his life as a pirate. He can be a bit possessive at times, for example when he deals with his spoils of treasure, he tends to take the most of the gold.
This boisterous Captain also likes to party when he can. Booze, the ocean, and a bright moon shining into the sea is the perfect condition for Cameron, and it's when he's most cheerful.

I LOOK IN TO MY PAST AND I SEE...

BEST MEMORY; The glorious day came after the crew had captured a navy vessel. Days of miserable battles at sea had put the whole crew on edge, but they pulled through. Cameron was declared Captain by the older one, Captain Jonas. His new crew drank for days in the middle of the sea. It was in this battle of pirates and the empire Cameron earned not only his nickname 'Cannon Cameron', but the large bounty of over 14 million marks for killing three esteemed generals.
It was the start of his life, and the new Captain was only 24 years old! Men were proud to serve under the man known as Cannon.

WORST MEMORY; Cameron had barely been a 'pirate' for three years when he was stuck at sea in the middle of a storm. At the time he was only seventeen years old and piracy was a quick way to fortune for the young boy. The crew he served for, the Fervor, was a well known group at the time so there was little reason for Cameron not to stay on the shores when he heard about the storm. The ship had been blown so far off course, even the Captain wasn't sure they would make their way out. The crew was sure they were doomed to die. After days battling rolling waves and screaming winds, the Captain himself gave up and jumped into the ocean. Most of the crew followed. Before any of them jumped, it was rumored Cameron had an argument with the Captain.
Panicked, Cameron did the only thing he could, and attempted to steer the ship back to shore a few miles away. The remaining crew aided him back, inspired by his determinedness to get them home safely. The second in command and a best mate of Cameron's own vessel, Walter and Ralph Haert, are still with the Captain today. They were the only ones who stuck with the young boy, more or less he stuck with them.

The people on shore blamed the survivors for the death of the old Captain, stating everyone should've gone down with the ship. As if by some curse of the old Captain, the ship burned to the ocean floor the next night.

GENERAL PAST; Cameron grew up poor. His mother was a whore, and his father a rich noble. He was in a literal sense, a bastard. Money was scarce, there was no choice but to begin the horrible path of thievery. Cameron enjoyed this new life. When he first heard the word 'pirate', he knew in his heart he would be a Captain someday.
Sure enough, it was the road he traveled. The first crew he joined was horrible to him. The Captain was a drunkard and the crew was hardly any better. Day and night he scrubbed the decks and barely had scraps to eat most days. The Captain died in the storm he encountered at age seventeen. The crew he left behind after coming ashore swore to avenge their Captain, after an argument they claimed they heard. Some claimed Cameron murdered the Captain in order to take the ship. Cameron, although burly and rough at times, was appalled he'd been accused of murdering a Captain at such a low rank. He swore to clear his name.

Cameron joined only two other crews. The second ship would eventually become his own after the battle of the Empires.

Now, at the age of twenty eight, Cameron lives day to day by plundering, stealing, raiding, and angering the empire. He's been landlocked for days in the port of New Jamison. He wants to leave and fight back against the crew that abandoned him years ago.

Age-line for the sake of my own knowledge and memory.
14 years - leaves to become a pirate
17 years - first Captain dies
17-18 years - works for his second Captain
19-24 years - works under Captain Jonas, Battle of the Empires
24 years - Captain's his own ship
28 years - current

RANKS: from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirate why? because i found it useful.
Captain
Master
Boatswain
Gunner
Quartermaster
Carpenter
Mate
Doctor

"Other Officers"
Able Seamen (2 yrs experience)
Ordinary Seamen (some exp)
Landsmen (pressganged)